As CIO, Cassell will be responsible for overseeing all of Pico's technology functions, including networks, operations, datacenters and processes, and to provide a technology leadership role for Pico and its clients.
"We've grown from 28 people at the end of 2013 to just under 100 people now," says Pico chief executive Jarrod Yuster. "So it's important to have someone with Paul's experience, seasoned leadership skills and track record of success, in terms of growing and scaling the organization g
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit