The expansion is being driving by an “insatiable demand that investment managers have for new sources of data,” says Will Kinlaw, global head of State Street Associates, the firm’s academic affiliate.
State Street launched the tool in September in partnership with research firm MKT MediaStats, whose co-founder Gideon Ozik began the project two years ago while trying to unearth interesting data that was not already being overly consumed by asset managers and hedge funds. “It couldn’t be price da
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech