SGBT officials say Duco Cube allows the firm to easily set up and automate a range of processes without having to initiate major development projects, while adding control, transparency and auditability.
“We rely on forward-thinking organizations such as SGBT to help us shape the future of the industry. Our relationship enables both companies to scale quickly, address new challenges, and pave a path to industry change,” says Duco chief revenue officer Jeffrey Gangl.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling