Interactive Brokers began offering clients access to WSH’s core datasets—forward-looking and historical earnings dates, conference call dates, splits and dividend dates, and board and shareholder meeting dates—in 2010, and soon after added international data.
“As an Interactive Brokers client, you could subscribe to this on a month-to-month basis… and look up and slice and dice information on screen,” says WSH founder and chief executive Barry Star. “However, over the years, a number of their c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech