Security APL is retiring the mainframe host for its portfolio management bureau service and will instead offer customers a UNIX version of the system, on a bureau or in-house basis. The move is aimed at addressing current users' requests for more information and, in the case of its in-house system, the ability to perform local analysis of portfolio data.
Security APL is phasing out its service bureau's IBM mainframe host in Chicago. The company will replace it with five IBM RS/6000 workstatio
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse