Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. has tapped Spreadsheet Solutions Corp. to build an OS/2-based server for Telerate Systems Inc.'s Telerate Digital Page Feed (TDPF) page-based digital feed for the insurer's investment department. Spreadsheet Solutions has also installed its @Fixed Income Lotus Development Corp. spreadsheet-based suite of analytics on OS/2 microcomputers at 20 money manager positions at the firm.
Boston-based Liberty is an insurer whose in-house investment department also runs some
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse