MONTGOMERY Securities Prime Brokerage is recommending A-T Financial Information's A-T Attitude Internet-based market data service to its hedge-fund clients. The service, launched this summer (Inside Market Data, July 1), has also caught the eye of Portland, Ore.-based Paulson Investment, a retail brokerage firm, which has purchased six licenses to the Internet product.
A-T Attitude provides Telesphere's Global Ticker for real-time quotes, Comtex Scientific for news, Disclosure's Worldscope da
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse