DALLAS--First Rate Investment Systems announced the release FRP 5.1, the latest update of its First Rate Performance Software Series.
FRP 5.1 allows institutions to track the investment portfolios of their clients and report the performance of that portfolio to the clients accurately. The latest release features new innovations in functionality including customizable account filters, audit log reporting and enhanced graphics capabilities. The update is available now.
The new customized
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground