Bridge Information Systems Inc. is bolstering its market data and analytics services by adding window-oriented graphical user interfaces to its DOS, UNIX and OS/2-based platforms. Sales executives are gearing up to place Microsoft Corp. Windows-, X Windows- and Presentation Manager-compatible services at Bridge's 1,000 customers worldwide.
The vendor exhibited a UNIX application of its services at the Securities Information Association's information management show in New York last month
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain