NEW YORK--Marking a major change in display strategy, Bloomberg is releasing a series of upgrades to its service that offer a much higher degree of flexibility and customization and enables users to view Bloomberg data alongside third-party data on the same screen. By introducing the multi-functioned Bloomberg Desktop, Bloomberg is positioning itself to compete with other integrated desktops.
The new Bloomberg Desktop functionality will be accessible at client firms over the next few weeks,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground