Primark's Datastream/ICV subsidiary is replacing the text-based screen it has been using for the past 25 years with a Windows graphical user interface, called Advance. The company says the GUI will simplify high-level funds analysis with its historical databases.
"The market wanted us to provide full functionality by putting something like this out," says senior product manager Julian Rickards. "If you ask users of the old screen what they thought of Datastream, they would typically reply
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain