Bloomberg last week boosted its municipal bond data coverage significantly by signing a deal to carry a suite of information services from McGraw-Hill Inc.'s J.J. Kenny Co. muni brokerage and information products unit. While the two have yet to decide which existing Kenny products and what new ones Bloomberg will carry, the two have agreed to a two-year renewable agreement that sets broad terms for further cooperation.
Kenny will hold a direct agreement with any Bloomberg user wishing to acce
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II