LONDON--FNX Limited launched its E-Sierra Internet-enabled trading platform based on BEA Systems’ Weblogic Server, and customers such as Bank of America and Daiwa Futures are soon to roll the system out globally.
E-Sierra is FNX’s web-enabled deal capture, trading and risk management solution for all financial instruments. The service is designed to address capital markets requirements, including global branch management, customer transaction management and content distribution.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II