Twist follows turn as Telerate continues its quest for an optional service strategy. Last week, Telerate boosted its arsenal of optional services with the addition of Live Treasury Basis Trader, a service from Market Data Corp. (MDC) that combines Treasury futures, cash and basis quotes from Cantor Fitzgerald Securities Corp. with market commentary from McGraw- Hill Inc.'s MMS International.
The move comes even as sources say talks between Telerate and Tech Data -- a rival to MMS -- have yie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit