Spanish news analytics provider RavenPack has added corporate earnings and event data from Wall Street Horizon, a Boston-based provider of corporate actions calendar and analysis tools, to its recently launched RavenPack News Analytics Wired Edition (IMD, April 5).
The move enables clients to incorporate analysis of fundamental data to their trading decisions using Wired Edition, which uses RavenPack’s analysis platform to process WSH’s real-time corporate earnings reports data and provide users
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act