Ottawa-based technical analysis software vendor Recognia is building a package of complex technical indicators for Bloomberg that will be available next year as part of the data giant’s upcoming Bloomberg Application Portal, which allows software and content vendors to make their services available to clients of the Bloomberg Professional terminal as add-on subscriptions.
Peter Ashton, vice president of products at Recognia, says the package of indicators will include studies based on mathematic
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse