Bloomberg has expanded the Bloomberg Industries research platform that it launched last year within its Bloomberg Professional desktop (IMD, July 18, 2011), doubling its coverage to more than 100 industries and sectors worldwide, and rolling out the service and adding research professionals in Europe in the second half of last year and Asia this year with a presence in Hong Kong, the vendor announced Tuesday.
The vendor has around 100 researchers working on Bloomberg Industries, around 10 of who
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act