Montreal-based EquityFeed, a provider of data and analysis terminals for active traders, is increasing the number of in-house-developed technical indicators available in its Filter Builder tool, and is rolling out a new charting package from Scottsdale, AZ-based charting and analytics vendor Modulus Financial Engineering.
Currently, the vendor has a large library of price, liquidity and volume indicators, but only four technical indicators—moving average, Bollinger bands, relative strength index
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act