Chicago-based data and analytics provider Barchart is preparing to enhance its market data terminals with trading capabilities as part of a modular suite of white-label components, collectively dubbed Barchart Platform, to provide a full-service data and trading workstation that will broaden usage of the vendor’s products among futures brokers.
Data and charting modules of the platform are already available and in use at clients, including Quodd Financial Information, which uses Barchart’s chart
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit