Over-the-counter pricing and risk management software vendor SuperDerivatives has unveiled its DGX market data terminal, which opens the vendor to the front-office terminal business, expands its coverage to new asset classes, and offers additional data and tools from third-party providers via an app store-like marketplace of premium services, dubbed DGX Store.
The web-based terminal, which is accessed via SuperDerivatives’ website, will provide a real-time, widget-based display covering equities
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent