Swedish data display technology provider Panopticon has released version 6.2.2 of its data visualization software suite, which provides users with the ability to visualize real-time feeds from Thomson Reuters' Enterprise Platform for Real-Time, as well as enhanced connectivity to Apache's Active-MQ message bus, StreamBase Systems' and SAP's Sybase ESP complex event processing engines, Kx Systems and OneTick in-memory databases and JSON data sources, as well a new 3D surface plot data visualization tool.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II