Moody's Analytics, the data and software arm of ratings agency Moody's, has analyzed the Federal Reserve's Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) scenarios for 2014 to produce economic scenarios for more than 50 countries and well as reports from senior economists covering the CCAR scenarios, their likelihood of occurring and the severity of the scenarios.
The scenarios are available through several of Moody's Analytics forecasting services - including the Global Macro, U.S. Macro, State and Metro Forecast Databases, Case-Shiller Home Price Index Forecasts and CreditForecast.com - and will enable banks and other financial institutions to more accurately assess credit portfolio risk.
According to the Federal Reserve, the CCAR is "an annual exercise...to ensure that institutions have robust, forward-looking capital planning processes that account for their unique risks and sufficient capital to continue operations throughout times of economic and financial stress." The 2014 scenarios were released on Nov 1.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit