YCharts chief executive Shawn Carpenter says the move is in response to client requests for new ways to organize and filter data in the platform, following significant expansions of its content over the past couple of years.
"The service has become more complex over the years. There are lots of charts, metrics and data, and this allows you to condense all that," Carpenter says. "We have 4,500 metrics per company, and all types of economic data. So you can get pretty sophisticated─perhaps even mo
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp