The new service, dubbed OTASBase, will also make it possible for institutional investors to view their own proprietary datasets alongside OTAS datasets to better inform investment decisions, officials say.
Currently, the vendor (formerly known as OliveTree Financial Group) provides analytics on valuations, implied volatilities, short interest, divergence, volumes, events and performances for more than 8,000 instruments via its cloud-based platform OTAS (OliveTree Trading Analysis System) analyti
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won