The tool is built on top of DelphX's QuotePx confidential communication network, which enables dealers to negotiate the terms of a future transaction with an investor to buy or sell a specified amount of a security at an agreed price within a set time period.
The negotiation interface allows dealers to specify elements of the deal, such as volume, bid and offer, and the holding period. The tool also displays DelphX's Mav=n (Market-Adjusted Value per-congruent Nexus) value, which denotes the fair
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership