Geneos is a monitoring application, while Insights looks to move ITRS into the real-time data analytics space with a big data component. Inside Market Data's Joanne Faulkner wrote about the release in early July.
Insights allows ITRS to move past the operational segment into the internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, Ruiz Ferrer says. There is fluent communication between the two products, as Geneos allows analysis to be used very easily with Insights.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees