AllianceBerstien will leverage Interactive Data's Continuous Evaluated Fixed-Income prices to assign a score to trades based on measurement of the execution quality of the trade relative to other comparable trades within a selected universe. This will enable the firm to reduce transaction costs and drive improved returns, officials say.
"Evaluating trade execution quality in fixed-income markets has been challenging for many market participants, although it is a regulatory requirement. We are ex
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership