More recently, a combination of factors—including the need for greater consistency across functions, investor demand for more transparency and pressure on IT costs—has driven the industry towards deeper and wider integration. But while there are clear benefits, there are also some fundamental differences across the functions that constrain how far the process might go.
One driving factor for greater integration of performance and risk is “more sophisticated clients and investors who are more aw
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit