The funding round was led by existing investor Sequoia Capital, and included new investors Envision Ventures, Balyasny Asset Management, Geodesic Capital, Itochu Corp., and Intellectus Partners. Officials say that as the commercial space sector takes off, improvements in image frequency and resolution are enabling companies like Orbital Insight to create new tools for tracking socio-economic trends.
“We’ve only just begun to uncover a handful of signals, but we’ve already seen the impact they c
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership