If a broker wants to offer a particular bond for sale to a client, they look up the bond in Empirasign, and click the new Quote Builder icon, which creates an email form populated with the most recent BWIC (bid wanted in competition) data, including price talk and trade color, as well as dealer bids, offers and two-way markets. Then the broker adds their own subject line, price quote, and additional notes for their client.
Firms can also use it to provide data on bonds they hold that are
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero