MINNEAPOLIS-based Washington Square Capital Inc. is in the process of upgrading its implementation of an option-adjusted spread portfolio analysis system supplied by Global Advanced Technology. The firm first deployed the system--known as Integrative Bond System (IBS)--this spring; IBS supports Washington Square's asset/liability management efforts.
At press time, Washington Square was scheduled to receive a new release of IBS incorporating Merrill Lynch & Co. bond indices and a total return
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain