McCarthy, Crisanti & Maffei Inc. will merge its corporate bond credit rating operation with Duff & Phelps Investment Research Co. under an agreement announced this month. MCM says the effective divestment of its credit ratings operation will allow the company to concentrate on its electronically delivered analysis services.
MCM parent Van Kampen Merritt Inc. will take a 20 percent holding in the newly merged company -- Duff & Phelps/MCM Investment Research Co. Van Kampen Merritt is a subsidia
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II