UK-based index provider FTSE is expanding the range of index data that it distributes on a streaming tick-by-tick basis, and will this week add its Straits Times Index - comprising the top 30 companies listed on the Singapore Exchange, ranked by market capitalization - to its streaming index data service.
FTSE began offering streaming index data at the end of last year (IMD, Dec. 7, 2009) and currently calculates around 10 percent of its 930 real-time indexes on a streaming basis, with the remai
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II