The Bloomberg Global Bond Index Family, which provides benchmarks for the global fixed income markets, covers more than 20,000 bonds across 43 developed and emerging market currencies.
Bloomberg made Fitch's credit ratings on corporates, financial institutions, public finance, sovereign and structured finance groups part of the calculation criteria for its Global Corporates (Investment-Grade and High-Yield), Global Sovereigns and Securitized Bonds (US mortgage-backed securities and European cove
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit