The index data was previously available via BDS from the indexes' previous owner, UBS, under different monikers─the Bloomberg BCOM Commodity Index Family was previously known as the Dow Jones UBS Commodity Index, while Bloomberg recently acquired the AusBond Australian fixed income benchmark index from UBS (IMD, April 3, 2014).
"We free buy-side firms from the daily burdens of data processing and governance. No two Rimes clients are similar in their wants and needs when it comes to their data re
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse