The second $500,000 funding injection from Vetr's backer and co-founder Jan van Eck, who also serves as company chairman, was completed last month, and was contingent on completing development of the platform and gaining traction, following a similar investment one year ago.
The portal, which went live at the end of July after testing with a closed group, now carries around 15,000 ratings on US equities, and receives about 10,000 hits per month, says JD Singh, vice president of business developm
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit