S&P Dow Jones Indices will calculate real-time and historical values for the index of the 25 companies mentioned most often in social media chatter using Market Prophit's sentiment data and its own corporate actions data to support component weightings, and will provide the data to Bloomberg, which will make it available under the ticker symbols CROWD, CROWDTR and CROWDNTR, representing index price return, total return and net total return, respectively.
"There has been an explosion of market-mo
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership