The vendor is now carrying ratings from the largest credit ratings agencies, including McGraw-Hill stablemate Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, after adding data from Moody's Investors Service at the end of last year, meaning that customers can now access credit ratings from the three main agencies via a single platform, officials say.
S&P Capital IQ began migrating credit ratings from S&P from its RatingsDirect standalone ratings feed to Xpressfeed several years ago, after receiving requests
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit