Officials say the partnership will develop new products to provide asset managers, brokers and banks with equity beta indexes that can be used as benchmarks and for creating investable products.
The companies have launched the new indexes—which will form part of the Morningstar Global Index Family—in response to “industry demand for disruptive business model solutions via low cost licenses,” officials say. Later this year, Euronext will launch options and futures contracts on the two new Europ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit