The EBS JPY Benchmark is published daily at 3pm Tokyo time. It is calculated and distributed by NEX Data using rates from executed trades during the five-minute fixing window on the EBS Market central limit order book. The benchmark has been developed in conjunction with NEX’s foreign exchange and fixed income platform EBS Market, which is part of the broker’s NEX Markets electronic and trading solutions division.
Dollar-yen is the most traded currency pair on EBS Market. “NEX ‘Markets is the m
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership