Citi Fixed Income Indices has around 300 clients globally, including 200 buy-side fixed income asset managers and asset owners. The indexes will continue to be maintained according to existing design criteria and calculation methodologies, and will remain aligned with regulatory requirements, such as the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) principles.
The Yield Book platform provides analytics on a range of fixed income instruments, with a specific focus on mortgage, go
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership