ANDOVER, MA--NewRiver Investor Communications, formerly known as InUnity Corp., has launched an electronic distribution facility for funds' investor communications. The system -- Prospectus Express Database -- aims to help firms reduce the cost of sending printed communications to their clients.
According to president and CEO Larry Renfro, it is estimated that approximately $7 billion can be saved annually by employing electronic means of distributing the documents required by regulators.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain