The Internet-based market information vendor Quote.com has set a July 8 release date for QLive, a stock price and news display facility meant to be delivered via third parties' corporate intranets and World Wide Web sites. In its initial release, QLive consists of a Sun Microsystems Java-based application that displays dynamically updated quotes and news on one company at a time.
At least 50 sites, including Bank of America, are expected to deploy QLive in the next couple of weeks, either on
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain