Dow Jones & Co.'s Telerate Systems Inc. has begun a U.S. marketing campaign for QuotElite, a networked PC-based real-time quotation service. Telerate executives say the product is targeted at smaller institutional investors and broker/dealers.
QuotElite is a combination of existing Telerate information services, including standard Telerate pages, made available on a single platform running DOS and proprietary graphical user interface software. The system is installed with servers and IBM
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain