Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. has released Microsoft Corp. Windows version of its equities research service. The new software for the first time will allow users to distribute the First Call service across a local area network and run other applications simultaneously on the same processor.
First Call is jointly owned by Thomson and some ten brokerage firms. The service distributes research, earnings estimates and fundamental data from more than 35 investment services
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain