Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. has released Microsoft Corp. Windows version of its equities research service. The new software for the first time will allow users to distribute the First Call service across a local area network and run other applications simultaneously on the same processor.
First Call is jointly owned by Thomson and some ten brokerage firms. The service distributes research, earnings estimates and fundamental data from more than 35 investment services an
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution