Thomson Financial Services' First Call signed a deal with a new company, Publishing For Networks (PFN)--a vendor of so-called extranet technology--under which PFN will allow First Call customers to receive First Call's products on their intranets via PFN's Continuum product.
PFN released Continuum at the end of March with much fanfare; the product has the ability to link the intranets of different firms and integrate news and data feeds from Comtex Scientific Corp. and First Call, as well as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground