As the Securities and Exchange Commission gives its own indications of interest in promoting facilities -- perhaps centralized -- for publishing high-yield bond prices, Indepth Data Inc. has already begun quietly disseminating pricing information from four dealers to select buy-side customers. In an agreement with Salomon Brothers Inc., Indepth will also begin delivering end-of-day current and historical prices from Salomon to any interested subscriber who is not a dealer.
A group of dealers
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse