Reuters last month launched its Corporate World News service. The new service, carrying delayed news information, is aimed at corporate users rather than at the financial community that many of Reuters' news and market data services have traditionally targeted.
Corporate World News contains a subset of existing Reuters news services. It's available only in North America, but its content draws on stories filed by Reuters journalists worldwide. Kevin Quill, vice president of news products for R
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II