NEW YORK--Reuters is expanding its news coverage of the US equities market, positioning itself against the likes of Dow Jones News Service, the primary equities newswire in the US, and Bridge News Livewire (IMD, Nov. 8, 1999).
Reuters is hiring 30 journalists, most of whom will be based in New York, with some in Palo Alto and San Francisco.
David Schlesinger, Reuters’ editor for the Americas, says, "We are building up our service to be a must-have service for people investing in this market. I
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech