Dow Jones & Co. has signed a distribution agreement with fledgling "news integrator" Desktop Data, Inc., but Reuters Holdings PLC says it expects to look in "other directions" for PC-based newswire integration products.
The new deal will allow Waltham, Mass.-based Desktop to offer the Dow Jones News Service (the "Broadtape") and the DJ Professional Investor Report. The company had previously announced plans to offer P.R. Newswire and McGraw-Hill News (or, as it's becoming known, "S&P News").
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming